Guidelines for what we Do's or what we Dont's
Do's & Dont's for
Download and prepare the Master Slide in the same format, as available on the website.
- Authors are requested to only highlight the salient points of research work presented in the paper and number of slides shall not be preferably more than 20 Nos. due to time constraints.
- Authors are requested to submit presentation before 25th November, 2019
- Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint* (*.ppt) or (*pptx), or Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) to guarantee they will open successfully on an on-site PC.
- Recommend to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows).
- Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause the wrong layout / style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma.
- Always retain a backup of your presentation and save/carry it on a different portable disc or medium.
- Do not use any other fonts which are not included in Windows